Law Firms and Attorneys
Call Us Today! 1-866-203-9091
Law Firms and Attorneys
Make Sure Your Volume Is On.
EASILY GET A CPA AND BOOKKEEPING EXPERT ON YOUR TEAM NOW! WE SPECIALIZE IN YOUR INDUSTRY AND CAN STREAMLINE YOUR ACCOUNTING.
WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW.
Law Firms –
for video that also covers Client Trust Accounts.
We Provide Bookkeeping, Accounting and Tax Services Nationwide To The Professional Service Industry.
As service industry experts, we understand the unique financial, operational and regulatory issues that affect your organization. We will customize an accounting solution based on your needs.
This can include only bookkeeping, or a comprehensive approach that streamlines your accounting, payroll, billing, collection and other processes
that take time away from serving your clients. Your financial statements will be customized so you can best understand how your business is doing and ways to improve. You can expect: 1. a clear financial picture to help you make important business decisions. 2. a more efficient accounting operation with fresh insight and guidance. Our CPAs have the education and experience to entirely alleviate your accounting burden.
Watch the video to see how our experts can help you with all of your accounting needs.
IT HAS NEVER BEEN THIS EASY TO WORK WITH PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANTS. YOU CAN SIT BACK AND LET US DELIVER CUSTOMIZED FINANCIALS TO YOU!
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.
Are you dreading the hassle of finding a good bookkeeper or hiring qualified accounting help?
Or what about the work required to get things “ready” for your next accounting meeting. We realize from our prior accounting experience that the majority of accounting firms are behind on implementing technology to streamline their accounting services.
Their clients spend more time and more money! Not with us!
From clicking a link to meet us online for the first time to having us remotely prepare your customized financial statements, you will hardly even notice us. Unless you want to talk to us of course! We are always available to provide insight or answer your questions. We use QuickBooks Online (#1 for small businesses) so all of your accounting records are accessible by both of us at anytime. We use the latest technology to automate much of the data gathering process for us, so working with us is almost effortless.
Watch the video to learn more!
IF YOU ARE STILL UNSURE, CHECK OUT OUR FREE TRIAL.
A QUICK TESTIMONIAL FROM A CURRENT CLIENT
” I have known Shaun for a few years playing hockey together. I started my own law practice a few years ago and tried a few bookkeeping options that didn’t work out. I needed my books and trust accounts reconciled and I also wanted my financials prepared monthly as I try to grow my practice. We don’t live close to each other but he said not a problem and it has worked out great! He takes care of just about everything including income taxes for the practice and myself. I email him a few items, but otherwise not much else I have to do. Its great to focus on law and not accounting! ” – Jeff Whalley, Whalley Law PLLC
What Types of Professional Service Organizations Do We Serve?
The professional service companies we serve typically have revenues from $10,000 to $10,000,000 annually. Our focus within the professional service industry includes but is not limited to the following:
– consulting and management services, IT services, advertising agencies, website design and support, training programs and classes, administrative services
Residential & commercial services
– includes repair & maintenance contractors, cleaning services, property inspection, landscaping, electricians, plumbers, moving services
Real estate services
– includes property managers, real estate agencies and brokerages, investors, architects
– wedding planners, photographers, interior designers, entertainers, hairdressers, makeup artists
– includes financial planners, insurance agencies and brokerages, other wealth management services
Law firms and attorneys
for information regarding our law services including Client Trust Accounts (IOLTA) and other law specific items
Do You Serve Every State?
Yes, whether you are a large client that operates in many states or a small client that operates in only 1 state, we have you covered. We are no stranger to your city or state revenue departments, licensing agencies, banks or other service providers. Technology has allowed us to bring this very convenient and accurate accounting solution across state lines.
Some Ways We Help The Professional Service Industry
We know time is money in the service industry.
We also know time spent on accounting or technology implementation is not the best use of your time.
Develop clear and accurate ways to track profitability by project, job or client
– Time tracking and job costing are essential to ensure the profitability of any business, especially in the service industry. Having multiple clients with various methods to bill, different rates and costs, varying contract lengths and incurring costs and time up front can make it hard to keep track of income and expenses for client. If you want your business to grow, profitable clients are what you need.
Keep track of retainers and advanced payments
– Collecting advanced fees or retainers up front is very typical for the professional service industry. Often times it is put in a trust account and is considered unearned income. We can help you account for this and only recognize income when its required to do so by GAAP or the IRS. We can manage retainers on the balance sheet and offset funds against them when earned.
Incurring time and expenses up front makes managing cash flow important
– Staying on top of cash flow is essential for professional service businesses because you usually receive payment after you have incurred all the time and costs. We can help you manage cash flow with reports so you know what’s coming in and going out. We can help you keep invoicing up to date and receive payment quicker with integration of online systems and apps.
Keep track of your employees time and location easily –
Working in professional services often means working at clients’ sites. You and your staff may travel a lot between different places of work. We can show you how to easily keep track of employee time at each location online or by mobile device.
Proud members of:
– You don’t have to move. Everything is done online from our initial meeting to accessing your financial statements. Any time access to your records and we are available at your request all through your laptop, tablet or phone.
– Meetings, transferring documents, accessing your financial statements can all be done by the click of a link or the click of a button. No tech savviness required if you can access the internet by computer, ipad or phone.
– We are not just QuickBooks bookkeepers. Every client is managed by a CPA that has a bachelors degree in accounting and over 10 years of experience serving small businesses in all facets of accounting. See the
page for more information on our experience and qualifications.
– We use the Online version of the most popular accounting software there is for small businesses. This program along with all its add-on applications let’s us customize a solution that’s perfect for your business. Almost all accounting tasks can be done within QuickBooks Online and we can help depending on your monthly pricing plan.
– We are not using our own unproven accounting software that could cause problems if you ever decide to leave us. Instead, we use a proven solution that has been around for a very long time that keeps getting better. If you ever decide to leave us, you can take your account with you. Same login information, same accounting data, same user experience.
– We also specialize in tax preparation for individuals and small businesses. The transfer of your business data into tax ready information is seamless and requires no work on your part. The tax managers have over 10 years of experience working with small businesses and their owners to provide tax compliance and consulting services.